CV Systems may collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages Users access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations) and to notify visitors about updates to our web site and/or service.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for CV Systems we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, and other pertinent contact information.
- CV Systems uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Cookies, Web beacons, and IP Addresses
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the CV Systems service.
- When you use Our Service or visit our web-site, CV Systems collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites and to track browsing behavior. CV Systems also collects IP addresses from Clients whey they log into the Services as part of Our “Identity Confirmation” and “IP Range Restrictions” security features.
CV Systems uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run CV Systems. Although CV Systems owns the code, databases, and all rights to the CV Systems family of software applications, you retain all rights to your uploaded Content.
CV Systems may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
CV Systems may periodically update this policy. You may see the most updated version of this policy by visiting: https://cvsystems.com/privacy-policy.